Eat Art

Be part of my giant art potluck June 2, 2006!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

SHARE ART, SHARE FOOD, SHARE IDEAS



2006 Three Rivers Arts Festival Annual Exhibition
Opening Reception: June 2 from 5:30-7:30

During the opening reception I, Lauren C'an Urbschat, am hosting a giant community potluck within my giant Rice Krispie Treat installation. I invite you to eat my art, share your own edible creations and participate in the simple beauty of breaking bread with friends and strangers.

Potluck contributions will be embedded within my edible installation of butter, marshmallow and puffed rice. My giant, organically shaped, vibrantly colored Rice Krispie Treat, will act as the focal point of the event but there is no potluck without you!

All individuals, households and cooking collectives are invited to participate.

Simple appetizers, snacks and sweets that can be served cold or at room temperature and eaten with fingers only are requested. Contributions need not be sculptural, only delicious. Appropriate signage will accompany each dish.

SCREW THE SUBMISSION FORM, JUST BRING FOOD!

If you'd like to participate, click on SUBMISSION FORM and email the requested information and any questions I failed to answer to lauren.urbschat@gmail.com.

You should be able to easily email the whole page to other interested parties by clicking on the envelope in the lower right hand corner.


With your help, the possibilities are deliciously endless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home